0118 981 5343
Weekdays 8am - 7pm
Letters can be a frustrating piece of signage to supply - fonts, depths and illumination all need to be considered in addition to a more complex days fitting. We'll take a little bit of that stress away with our Ashby Sign Letters system. Simply send us your artwork or give one of our sales team a call and we'll be happy to quote you then and there. We supply built up letters, channel letters and flat cut letters in a variety of materials and thicknesses so whatever your project, we'll have a product to match your requirements.
|Single Sided Single Sided Signs are simple single-faced signs perfect for wall-mounted or outward facing signs.||Double Sided Double Sided Signs are a double-faced sign type, useful for providing directions or using both sides for different messages.||V-Mount V-Mount Signs use three posts and two panels to provide an angular surface for your signage, allowing for separate messages based on the viewing angle.||Inline Inline Signage provides an aesthetic and functional difference from standard post-mount signage by mounting the sign between the posts, allowing for a continuous "fence style" chain of signs||Corniche Corniche Signage uses stand-off connectors rather than rivets or banding to provide a sleeker mount for select signage.|
|Posts Post Mounted Signs are an Ashby staple, and can be placed either in or above ground with the use of Ashby baseplates.|
|Totem Ashby Totem Signs provide a singular flat surface on which your designs can be placed. The bottom of the sign is placed either below ground with posts or on a baseplate to keep the shape even throughout.|
|Freestanding Freestanding Signs are a mobile sign type that can be placed without securing it to a wall or the ground, making it useful for signs that will need regular movement.|
|Projecting Projecting signs can be placed on any flat wall to add visibility and a slightly unorthodox flair.|
|Suspended Suspended Signs can be secured to any ceiling either via hooks or direct bolting if more is required.|
Flat Cut Sign Letters either stand alone located to a wall offer a bespoke albeit budget alternative to built up letters but can additionally give the Panel or Tray signage systems an added dimension and are mostly suitable for use internally or externally.
- Aluminium - Fabricated from either 1.6, 2.65, 5 or 10mm aluminium, letters can be powder or wet coated to suit your requirement. Suitable for manufacture either face or halo LED illuminated. Lead times start from a three day manufacture. Commonly used in conjunction with Weld Studs either internally threaded for use with threaded rod for a extended stand-off, or Nickel Locators for fixing
- Composite - Eleven colour options all 3mm in thickness, composite has the added benefit of being lightweight and proportionally cheaper than Aluminium, even if it doesn't have the flexibility in terms of options of colours and finishes. Commonly used in conjunction with Plastic Locators for locating to surface with specialist sign adhesive.
- Acrylic - Ten different colour options including at least two options of either 3mm or 5mm material. As above, commonly used in conjunction with Plastic Locators for locating to surface with specialist sign adhesive.
- Foamboard - Nine colour variations in 5mm or additionally 3 or 10mm in White. As above, commonly used in conjunction with Plastic Locators for locating to surface with specialist sign adhesive.
For an overview of material thickness and sizes, please see our full material substrates list and sizes here. Simply send us your artwork (for letters or logos or both) and we'll manufacture and finish exactly to your specification. All flat cut letters utilise mechanically fixed (Aluminium) or bonded (composites and acrylic) snap-fix locators for secure fixing. All pricing is bespoke, so our advice, send in your artwork, or images and for more information contact the team here at Ashby™ email@example.com or 01189 815343
Bespoke built up letters have become a staple of the industry and offer the customer something a little more bespoke than other sign systems on offer.
- Channel Letter Signs - Machine formed walls at standard depths of; 67, 125 & 194mm available from stock in 21 different finishes in conjunction with 14 different plastic letter trims (more detail here. Machine manufacture makes Channel Letters a more economical solution for built up letters especially when large cap heights are required - so if you were thinking your letter requirement was too big, think again. . Minimum cap height; 300mm. Alternatively letters can be powder or wet coated to suit your requirement. Suitable for manufacture either face or halo LED illuminated. Lead times start from a five day manufacture.
- Built Up Letters - Ashby™ offer a bespoke built up letter service manufacturing in aluminium. Again a minimum cap height of 300mm applies, dependent on font type. Other than this pretty much anything goes! Letters can be powder or wet coated to suit your requirement. Suitable for manufacture either face or halo LED illuminated. Lead times start from a five day manufacture.