0118 981 5343
Weekdays 8am - 7pm
Our Illuminated LED Troughlight (Stryder) features an IP65 rating, 1200 Lumen per metre output, and is available in lengths of up to 6 metres in a single piece (and longer with a join). In addition to its industry leading range of nine bracket styles for mounting to almost any surface, Stryder is available powder coated or from stock in black, white or silver Anodised.
|Single Sided Single Sided Signs are simple single-faced signs perfect for wall-mounted or outward facing signs.||Double Sided Double Sided Signs are a double-faced sign type, useful for providing directions or using both sides for different messages.||V-Mount V-Mount Signs use three posts and two panels to provide an angular surface for your signage, allowing for separate messages based on the viewing angle.||Inline Inline Signage provides an aesthetic and functional difference from standard post-mount signage by mounting the sign between the posts, allowing for a continuous "fence style" chain of signs||Corniche Corniche Signage uses stand-off connectors rather than rivets or banding to provide a sleeker mount for select signage.|
|Posts Post Mounted Signs are an Ashby staple, and can be placed either in or above ground with the use of Ashby baseplates.|
|Totem Ashby Totem Signs provide a singular flat surface on which your designs can be placed. The bottom of the sign is placed either below ground with posts or on a baseplate to keep the shape even throughout.|
|Freestanding Freestanding Signs are a mobile sign type that can be placed without securing it to a wall or the ground, making it useful for signs that will need regular movement.|
|Flat wall Wall Mounted Signs are an Ashby speciality, able to be affixed to any flat surface for an easy setup.|
|Projecting Projecting signs can be placed on any flat wall to add visibility and a slightly unorthodox flair.|
|Suspended Suspended Signs can be secured to any ceiling either via hooks or direct bolting if more is required.|
The Ashby LED Troughlight (or stryder) is a bright, slim IP rated. Stryder’s range of brackets enable fixing to any standard signage configuration, including trays, walls, channel and as an up-lighter. In addition to 1200 lumens per metre and an IP65 rating, Stryder features a 60mm diameter and a curved ribbed lens for even light distribution.
- Produces upwards of 1200 lumens/metre of illumination
- 60mm slimline profile
- Illuminates panels up to 2440mm deep
- Rated unit to IP65
- Curved ribbed lens for even light distribution.
- 24v Power Supplies and ribbon LED illumination
- Delivered as a pre-assembled unit (requires only bracket mounting to troughlight extrusion)
- Available from stock in colours; White (RAL 9016), Black (RAL 9005) or Silver Anodised (AA25)
- Nine different bracket types; Wall Bracket, Double Sided, Channel Bracket, Plate Bracket, Variable bracket, 90° Bracket, 60°, 30°, Double Sided
- Stocked colours lead time from a next day despatch
- Powder & wet coated colours start from three days despatch
You can learn more about the LED Illumination used in our troughlights by visiting our LED Illumination page.