0118 981 5343
Weekdays 8am - 7pm
Ashby Point of Sale Signs are designed to increase the sales of specific items and is frequently found next to a checkout or till, or outside shops. In design the range is sleek and attractive and built for changeable media; meaning the end user can change their message according to specific offers or promotions. If a more permanent solution is required graphics can be applied directly. Ashby Point-of-Sale is (depending on the product) designed for internal or external use.
Ashby Point-of-Sale signage is available in a large variety of mounts; from Display Cases for wall-mounted info to Pavement signs which can draw interest from outside. Ashby Point-of-Sale is sure to grab attention for your customers and bring in business for you.
- Three styles; Scroll, Scroll, Circles
- 600mm hole centres between suspended loops. (For a complete detailed spec, see here)
- Fabricated in 5mm steel
- Pre-Coated to RAL 9005 Black (Stock)
- Available for same day dispatch from stock.
- 3-5 days on stock powder coating colours
Available in three designs (on a same day despatch) Ashby Hanging Brackets are constructed from steel and powder coated to our standard RAL 9005 Black. Hanging Brackets give a decorative and stylish finish to suspended signage. For more information contact the sales team here at Ashby™ firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189 815343
Ashby's range of lockable display cases (which includes Magnetic, Pinboard and Postercases variations) comprises a 35mm frame, 2mm poly carbonate face and security lock. Postercases are available in a range of stock colours as well as an anodised finish meaning that, whatever your project, there will be a finish to suit. Ashby's Display case system is recommended for both internal and external use and is available in sizes from A4 to A0.
Ashby Shield signs are a decorative, Plate & Post style system designed specifically to attract attention to an area or product. A shield sign comprises a post with a curved, decorative shield shaped panel and a bespoke manufactured bracket fixed to a post with standard, D-Shape clips. Its accentuated, curved face and decorative top are best suited to functions that require an authoritative and prestigious sign.
- Shield Shape Sizes; Large, Medium & Small (here). From stock coated to RAL 9016 White. Available on a same day dispatch. - Powder & Wet Coating product available from upwards of a three day lead time.
- Pastille Shape Sizes; large Medium & Small (here). From stock coated to RAL 9016 White. Available on a same day dispatch. - Powder & Wet Coating product available from upwards of a three day lead time.
- Wall Brackets Sizes; Large, Medium & Small to (here). Pre-coated in stock to BS 381c 693 Grey, designed to suit respective sizes above for either 'Pastille' or 'Shield' shaped signs
- Post Mounting Bracket Size; One size only (suit mounting to 50mm or 76mm post). Compatible for use in conjunction with 'Pastille' or 'Shield' shaped sign (large, medium or small)
ClipFrames are a useful and cost effective way of displaying information temporarily. The anodised edges 'snap' back to allow paper or other lightweight media to be put in place..
- Rounded Chrome CornerClip Frame sizes; A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 and 500x700mm
- Mitred Corners Clip Frame sizes; A4, A3, A2, A1 and 500x700mm
- Coloured (Mitred) Corner Clip Frame sizes; A4, A3, A2, A1 and A0. Colours; ...
- Lockable (Mitred) Corner Clip Frame, sizes; .... Colours; ....
Ashby's range of Pavement Signs is available in both clip frame and standard variations.
A-Board Clip Frame - Similar in appearance to standard Clip Frames, features rounded, chrome effect corners and a shock resistant, anti-corrosion back panel. Extruded aluminium legs, metal hinges and locking stays give this product an incredibly sturdy finish and when used in conjunction with weather resistant inserts provide a highly durable and attractive system. Available sizes; A2, A1, A0, 500x700mm (more info here Available for same day dispatch.
Pavement Sign A-Board range is manufactured from 12swg (2.65mm) aluminium with a face to view size of 445mm x 740mm and is designed for graphics to be applied (not inserted) to the face (print, vinyl etc). Additionally this variation can be powder coated according to requirement or project. Lead times for manufacture start from 2 days for stocked colours. 3-5 days on stock powder coating colours